Standard Campaigns generate a co-branded landing page when a retailer promotes the campaign on their online channels. This co-branded landing page highlights the retailer’s location and online channels, as well as the brand and the campaign.
With a Standard Campaign, you can use Promoboxx's Campaign Designer to build a landing page with your preexisting national creative.
How to Create a Standard Campaign
Login to your Promoboxx brand account:
- Click the Campaigns tab
- Click the Create New Campaign button
- Under the Standard Campaign section, click the Get Started button
After naming your Standard Campaign, access the Campaign Designer by:
- Under the Setting section, click the Landing Pages
- Below Campaign Designer, click Launch Campaign Designer
Lead Generation Quick Tips
Before you build your campaign landing page, it’s best to have a general idea of what the page will contain. Some questions to think about:
- What is the main call-to-action for consumers?
- What is the most important content you want consumers to see?
- What is the main goal of this campaign?
- What campaign enhancements have retailers been requesting that you can implement?