Importing and Adding Retailers
Do you have a large list of retailers you'd like to import into Promoboxx? Follow these steps below:
1. Curate your list
- It is vital to include the correct marketing contacts (names and emails), this is the primary person that will be using the platform
- Include the retailer website so customers will be lead to the correct page
- The correct business name
- Identify multiple location businesses
- Identify custom fields you may wish to include
2. Log in to your dashboard at http://cp.promoboxx.com, then click on the 'Enrollments' tab on the left menu bar.
3. Once you're on the enrollment page, scroll down to the 'Imports' section and click 'New Retailer Import'.
4. Click 'Download Sample Template' to download a CSV file. Use this file (keeping the headers as they are) to create or format your list of retailers.
5. From here, click the 'Choose File' button, pick the file you downloaded and formatted, and click ' Upload'.
Be sure to follow Promoboxx's guidelines and formatting best practices ensure a clean import (see below screenshot). The sample template you downloaded in Step 4 ensures you've included all required custom fields.
If you'd like to upload just a single retailer, follow these steps below:
- Log in to your dashboard at http://cp.promoboxx.com, then click on the 'Retailers' tab on the left menu bar.
- Now click on the green '+ Add Retailer' button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill out the new retailer form with as much information on the retailer as possible.
Once you've added the retailer, you will want to go into their account and invite the correct user. You can do so by clicking into the retailer on the network page, scrolling down to 'Users', and hit ' + Invite New User'.
*This article is applicable for both Standard and Enterprise Promoboxx users.
Was this article helpful? Let us know!