The Settings tab, located on the left menu of your brand dashboard, is where brands input all information needed for Promoboxx, as well as control the different features available for retailers. These settings will not regularly need adjusting but should be visited by the brand and the Promoboxx Brand Account Manager to make sure the platform is set up properly according to your needs and goals. The five features within the settings tab are explained in further detail below:
- Brand Name
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube accounts
- Phone Number
- Create an alias for what you’d like to call your retailers, campaigns, or divisions
- Input your division
- Change the "from name" on invitations when sent by email and customize login page header text
- Customize the dashboard to reflect your brand's colors by inputting your hex codes in the designated spaces.
- Add tags to associate your campaigns with
Was this article helpful? Let us know!