Creative Best Practices: Facebook
Image Best Practices:
- Use High-Quality Images: It's best to use only high-resolution images in your ad. Facebook recommends using images that are 1200px by 628px.
- Show the Product Up Close and Being Used: Be sure and crop tightly around the most important part of the image, such as the product. Consumers should be able to easily identify the product and understand its benefit.
- Follow Image Guidelines: Text should not cover more than 20% of your image. If you need to include text in your ad, you can put it in the text box instead of the image. (Note, logos are not counted as text, but its best to place them in a corner of the image)
Caption Best Practices:
- Keep it Short & Sweet: The copy in your ad should be clear, concise, and action-oriented.
- Important Content First: It's best to include the most important content in your post in the first 90 characters.
- Include a Strong CTA: Include a call to action within the first 90 characters and tell your customers what you want them to do.
Quick Tip: Try inserting the 'retailer name' variable in the link title or link description for an extra call out to the retailer! (See example below)