Creating and Using a Test Retailer
Creating a test retailer is useful for testing your campaigns and it allows you to have an insight into the retailer experience.
To create a test retailer follow these steps:
- Proceed to the Retailer Network Page by clicking Retailer icon on the black left-hand side menu
- Click the green +Add Retailer button in the top right corner
- Input the required business information, we suggest calling your retailer "Test Store" or along those lines
- Once you have created the test retailer you can click into the account and +Invite new user
Test Retailer Tips:
- You will know you're on the retailer facing platform by web address: app.promobox.com
- Be sure to open your test account as well as test your content and campaigns in an incognito window so the browser does not pull in your brand permissions
- Be sure to create a Facebook business and Twitter account to associate with your Test Retailer.
- When testing your campaigns be sure to proceed to the Invitations tab within each campaign and click on the Generic Campaign Link
Was this article helpful? Let us know!