Shares + Landing Page Campaigns
Shares + Landing Page Campaigns (previously known as Standard or Advanced campaigns) generate a co-branded landing page when a retailer promotes the campaign on their online channels. This co-branded landing page highlights the retailer’s location and online channels, as well as the brand and the campaign.
With a Landing Page Campaign, you can use Promoboxx's Campaign Designer to build a landing page with your preexisting national creative.
How to Create a Landing Page Campaign
Login to your Promoboxx brand account:
- Click the Campaigns tab
- Click the Create New Campaign button
- On the right-hand side of the page, select the Shares + Landing Page option
After naming your Landing Page Campaign, access the Campaign Designer by:
- Under the Setting section, click the Landing Pages
- Below Campaign Designer, click Launch Campaign Designer
Lead Generation Quick Tips
Before you build your campaign landing page, it’s best to have a general idea of what the page will contain. Some questions to think about:
- What is the main call-to-action for consumers?
- What is the most important content you want consumers to see?
- What is the main goal of this campaign?
- What campaign enhancements have retailers been requesting that you can implement?
Advanced Campaigns are similar to standard campaigns but they offer even more flexibility and development. Advanced campaigns allow you to create your own campaign from scratch and use our extensive API library to build just about anything. We recommend this campaign if you are setting up a custom Facebook application or complex microsite.
Advanced HTML Campaigns
If you're building a custom, HTML-based campaign from scratch, you'll need to integrate it with the Promoboxx API and upload it to your dedicated Promoboxx FTP.
Instructions on how to upload your files to the Promoboxx FTP can be found in the campaign by clicking Landing Pages under settings, then scrolling down to Campaign Files.
Advanced Landing Page campaigns allow you to create your own campaign from scratch and use our extensive API library to build just about anything. We recommend this campaign if you are setting up a custom Facebook application or complex microsite.