Types of Communications
When you are ready to launch your campaign to your retailers, the next step is to click on the Communication tab in the left-side menu. There are a few different ways we can invite retailers to share your content, so we broke the Communications tab down for you below:
In this section, you will find six sub-sections:
- Invite retailers to share the campaign content
- Remind retailers to share content
- Update retailers that new content has been added to an existing campaign
- Invite your retailers to participate in a digital marketing campaign on Promoboxx without actually sending them an email.
- Schedule shares that will automatically post to your retailers' social channels at the specific day and time that you set
- Any sort of communications will be saved as a draft until you are ready to send them out.
- Under 'History', you will be able to find all of the previous communications that you already sent to your retailers.
- Similar to the 'Drafts' section, retailers and recipients are both listed, as well as what type of Automation was run.
- Send additional communications to retailers beyond campaign invitations and reminders.
- Examples include retailer surveys, notify retailers of important platform updates, product or campaign information, as well as targeting pending and eligible retailers.